The role will see you work as part of the EALA (Europe, Africa, and Latin American) Digital marketing team. In this role, you will create and deliver a marketing and communications plan for across EALA. It will include the creation and delivery of disruptive regional platforms to communicate across all audiences (most notably CMOs), sales support and sales materials, liaison with the network of local markets, and internal communications across the region.
The ideal candidate will need to be familiar with the component parts of the digital story - mobility, analytics, big data, and interactive technologies - and an expert in digital channel marketing. They will need to be a strategic-thinker and team player, adept at managing a complex range of internal stakeholders. They must have strong analytical and creative skills and be a skilled multi-tasker at ease working within a busy and fast-paced environment. They are required to have excellent digital and social marketing expertise; knowledge of the digital and creative agency world; and an entrepreneurial, agile, and collaborative working approach.
Key responsibilities within the role
- Work with the regional leadership to help articulate the agency's ambition.
- Develop collaborative relationships in EALA and global team.
- Operate as a trusted and strategic advisor to key stakeholders.
- Create and deliver regional marketing campaign (that complements global campaign) to articulate ambition, and, specifically to reach CMOs.
- Help support media and social activities that build awareness of programmes, such as client wins, new services announcements, launch of research and thought leadership pieces, events, and speaking opportunities.
- Supporting participation at external events by ensuring appropriate brand positioning, managing deliverables and timeline, and shaping communications and social media plans.
- Work with leadership to support sales and client outreach with relevant materials and content for sales support and "go-to-market".
- Work with leadership to drive focused and relevant internal comms.
- Work with marketing and comms colleagues both centrally and in-market.
- Work closely with creative agencies for campaign creation and execution.
- Review social media approach, social media monitoring, and market intelligence.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Experience and understanding from a digital agency.
- Deep understanding of digital and social media marketing and channels.
- Strong understanding of business content and how to apply to business issues and problems.
- Excellent writing, editorial, and creative skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to juggle multiple priority projects simultaneously.
- Strong project management skills, organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Passion for content, and interest in content marketing.
- Experience of working closely with creative agencies.
- Understanding and ability to apply marketing concepts, branding, and message development skills.
- Knowledge of analytics packages, social management systems, and CRM systems.
- Relationship building skills and experience of managing complex multiple stakeholders.
- Developing negotiation, mediation, and conflict management skills to resolve complex issues.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.