Senior Marketing Executive
£34,000 - 42,000 excellent benefits
Are you looking for a new marketing opportunity with a global leader of luxury developments? Do you want to work on high end projects and have a real impact in the team? Working across the marketing mix, you will act as a key member of the growing marketing team and liaise daily with the international group.
The successful candidate will have a background in the property sector. This is ESSENTIAL not desirable. Previous experience working with property development organisations is key!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the creation of marketing literature including editing, proofreading and supplying content to ensure material is current, valid and accurate
- Co-ordinating with sales agents, media buyers and external PR stakeholders for launch events
- Maintaining development websites and property portals, ensuring all images, copy, price lists and sales messages are of a high quality and up to date
- Assisting with the production of development literature including leaflets, banner ads, and window displays
- Overseeing departmental administration such as arranging sign offs from department heads, verifying invoices and procurement system management
- Attending meetings and VC meetings
- Devising marketing collateral relating to launches including invitations, mini brochures and HTML emails
- Overseeing interior design projects for show apartments on site, review design concepts and layouts
- Weekly reporting of sales activity and apartment purchases to Hong Kong management team
- Leading viewings on site, presenting the development to key stakeholders and interested parties
If you are interested and have PROPERTY experience, please apply today! Due to us working remotely, please do not call the office, as we will contact you should you be shortlisted.
Feel free to follow us on social media should you wish to keep up to date on other roles for Love Success.