An outstanding opportunity for a Senior Legal Cashier based at a fantastic law firm in the City of London (near Bank, Cannon Street, and St Paul's station).
Salary: £32,000- £37,000 with great company benefits
Culture: Professional, friendly and family feel. Very supportive team, with lots of room to take on more responsibility and implement new ideas.
- Processing invoices and credit notes.
- Reconciling accounts.
- Posting and paying supplier invoices.
- Assisting with credit control.
- SARs compliance.
- Dealing with client and fee earner queries.
- Quarterly VAT calculations and payments.
Personal Skills and Attributes:
- All-round legal cashiering experience.
- Strong knowledge of SARS.
- Exceptional attention to detail, hard-working, and reliable.
- Great team player, with a positive attitude and strong communication skills.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone with proven experience as Legal Cashier who is looking for a lovely, friendly, and professional company.