Our client, a boutique specialist Insolvency Practice in the West End, are seeking a Senior Insolvency Administrator. The ideal candidate for this role must have 3-4 years' insolvency administration experience, as this role will see you effectively assisting Managers / Senior Managers with case progression, case reviews, and all matters in respect of each assignment from cradle to grave.
We are looking for candidates with a broad range of experience ideally across CVLs , MVLs, and Administrations, together with some personal insolvency work.
In return, you will be joining a remarkable company, working with an inspiring managing partner with over 30 years' market experience, with high profile clients and unlimited personal learning / development. The culture is one that value its people. It's friendly, fun, and successful, making it an exciting place to work, with like-minded people.
The role will include:
- Ensuring that all assets have been realised, creditors' claims recorded and any investigations concluded.
- Managing and updating IPS case setups, diaries, and creditor/employee claims.
- Investigating directors' conduct, as well as engaging in further investigative work in order to pursue recoveries for the estate.
- Drafting progress reports, proposals, and bespoke reports, as required.
- Producing statements of affairs, receipts, and payment accounts, outcome statements, dividend schedules, etc.
- Communicating stages of case progression to all interested parties and stakeholders including creditors, employees, directors, shareholders, banks, and HMRC.
- Supervising junior members of the team.
- Managing stakeholder enquiries.
- Preparing and submitting tax returns.
- Administrative tasks as required.
- Working with solicitors, agents, and other professionals.
- Engaging in more complex matters on an ad hoc basis, including reviewing financial and other pertinent information in order prepare reports and summaries for managers and partners.