Our client is a high-end Health & Wellness business in Central London and they are looking for a HR Advisor or Manager to report to the HR Director and help to drive the business forward.
You will be responsible for full employee life cycle, recruitment, ER, training and development, rewards and benefits, and ad hoc projects.
This would suit someone from a small department or someone who is looking to break away from a large team and wants autonomy in their role.
Our client offers a fast-paced and agile environment with a buzzy and vibrant culture to match. Experience or the desire to work within a HR department in the Health and Wellness industry would be high beneficial.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in HR ideally within a small team or standalone role.
- Up-to-date working knowledge of HR best practice and employment law.
- Experience working within a fast-paced, commercial environment with experience of senior stakeholder management.
- Demonstrable success with direct recruitment strategies.
- Direct experience of managing an in-house HR system.
- CIPD is highly advantageous.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience and you're looking for a new challenge, please apply or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.