Senior Executive Secretary
Equivalent of £50,000 + housing allowance, benefits, and overtime
Relocation is paid for including flights and Accommodation to Vienna for interview
Must be willing to relocate to Vienna, Austria
This role requires previous experience supporting at Vice President, President, or higher. This is a fantastic opportunity to support the Secretary General of an intergovernmental organisation in the Oil/Petroleum industry.
Responsibilities will include:
- Handling the external liaison activities of the organisation, including protocol-related activities, with Governments including the host Government, international organisations including UN organisations and agencies.
- Providing Support to the Secretary General as requested and coordinating the preparation of documentation for meetings of the Conference, Board of Governors, and other meetings as assigned.
- Assisting in the follow-up of these bodies' resolutions, decisions, and recommendations and their implementations.
- Assisting in the preparation of the Secretariat's annual budget and the regular reports on the Secretariat's activities.
- Providing regular support to and making arrangements for the Secretary General in all matters pertaining to his correspondence, ministerial, and other high-level meetings.
- Receiving all incoming correspondence addressed to the Secretary General, monitoring the same, and initiating the necessary action to be taken; preparing and reviewing outgoing correspondence to be signed by the Secretary General.
- Reviewing/editing draft letters/reports for the Secretary General's consideration/signature by other divisions/departments/offices.
- Receiving all facsimiles of the Secretariat, forwarding internally as appropriate.
- Supervising the archiving and maintenance of the records of the Office.
- Assisting in organising and coordinating the missions set out by the Secretary General.
- Assisting in the preparations for meetings of ministers, Governors, and other high-level bodies; servicing these meetings; and producing minutes/summaries of proceedings or decisions thereof.
- You must have worked at C-Suite level or higher for a minimum of 5 years in total previously
- Previous experience working at Secretary General level or equivalent within a governmental organisation
- German speaking is an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong typing skills
- Excellent reporting skills
- Previous experience with minute taking, as this is an integral part of the role
- Resilient, flexible, and approachable
- Friendly, professional, discreet, and resourceful.