Offices based in Piccadilly but soon to move to Baker Street
Up to £28.000
09.00 - 17.00
Our client, a small family office (two employees), based in Central London are looking for a loyal, trustworthy, and flexible individual to join their team in an all-round PA/admin / support role.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a quiet, more focused office environment, have good attention to detail, and have previous experience in a similar role. It's important that you have worked with invoices/ bills / payments in any previous roles and ideally you might have used a basic accounting system such as Quickbooks.
Main duties of the role include:
- Providing support to the director and management team based abroad
- Answering the telephone
- Archiving, filing, and maintaining documents database
- Dealing with legal documentation - liaising with lawyers
- Basic accounts - expenses, invoices, household bills, statements ( Quickbooks)
- Organising travel, confirming costs, arranging visa requirements
- Managing the smooth running of the office by ensuring that all equipment is properly maintained
- Ensuring and managing all office supply requirements
- General day-to-day office duties
- Ad hoc involvement in various projects
Please send your CV in the first instance.
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in permanent & temporary PA jobs, EA jobs, office support jobs, and receptionist jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.