My client are a global Consultancy, who are currently opertaing a large recruitment drive. We are looking for a number of scheduling Assistants to coordinate interviews in a very process driven and compliant environment.
Do you enjoy following processes? Do you have great attention to detail? Can you pick up systems easily? If yes - this role could be for you!
Graduate with 1 to 2 years of Experience in HR operations like Interview Scheduling
- Schedule interviews of candidates located across the globe with the Client in UK and Ireland
- Saving the Feedback and ensuring 100% compliance
- Communicate with candidates/client/onshore team via phone and e-mail to complete assigned tasks
- Identifies and updates process documentation that is utilized by the team
- Participates in various internal or client initiatives related to Process
- Assesses and resolves non-standard/standard issues/problems largely on own initiative
- Seeks advice and escalates issues when faced with tasks/problems outside normal scope of job
- Support Team lead / SME with Daily stats / reporting
- Work in line with the SLA's for the process
- Perform quality checks and audits
- Assist in training new joiners
- Mailbox Management
- Flexible in adapting change in process when required
- Outlook mailbox/ Group mailbox
- MS Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint
- Knowledge on Workday, SAP, SNOW, TALEO will be an added advantage
- Plan proper allocation of work.
- Ensure daily work allocated is completed within agreed SLA's and OLA's
- Participate in team huddles and process update meetings.
- Issue investigation and responses
Please send your CV ASAP and we will reach out to you!