A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work within a research and risk management firm supporting their Customer On-boarding team. The successful candidate will have superior customer service skills and be confident in speaking with customers in a professional and positive manner.
Detailed duties include:
- Coordinating and scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Rearranging appointments to suit both parties.
- First point of contact for customers.
- Delivering a first-class service to all customers when in contact via phone or email.
- Confirming appointments verbally and electronically.
- Data management and cleansing using CRM systems.
The successful candidate will be:
- Organised and able to manage various diaries simultaneously.
- Diligent with superb attention to detail.
- Confident in building strong relationships with clients quickly.
- Efficient in their workload with a "can do" attitude.
This role is for 6 months and is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to make the role their own. This ever-growing team are getting busier and busier and are keen for a dedicated member to support them day to day.
If this sounds like you, please apply now! Candidates on notice need not apply.
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in permanent & temporary PA jobs, EA jobs, office support jobs, and receptionist jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.