Our client, a global leading provider of Marketing & Communication services in Central London, is seeking a Scanning Operator to join their team on an ongoing temporary contract.
Reporting to the team leader, you will be generating high-quality digital material as requested in a timely manner,ensuring a high quality of standard is adhered to, and ensuring that deadlines are met.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Scanning in colour & BW
- Reducing file sizes
- Answering telephone enquiries with regards to cost/timeframes/solutions
- Ensuring all work is QA'd by another staff member
- Assisting with training on machinery and procedures
- Developing strong relationships with clients and staff
- Providing advice to clients on job requests
- Resolving any client queries in a quick and efficient manner
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of customer service, have great attention to detail, and be able to work under pressure.
Please note that this role is for an immediate start, therefore please don't apply if you are on notice!