Our client, a Global Management Consultancy is looking for an experienced Technology Recruiter with either in-house or agency experience and who has demonstrable recent experience in recruiting Salesforce professionals.
The Experienced Hire Recruitment Team is a group of highly specialist talent acquisition professionals who advise and partner with our business groups in recruiting diverse talent into our client.
The core responsibility of a Recruitment Specialist is to provide end-to-end delivery of the recruitment process whilst partnering with senior stakeholders to provide innovative sourcing strategies and effective talent acquisition plans.
The Recruitment Specialist will report into one of our UK Recruitment Leads and be responsible for providing metrics and reporting updates to ensure we are tracking against the overall talent plans
What responsibilities will you have?
- Partner with the broader HR and the recruitment team to understand the full demand picture and put strategies into place to successfully fill the demand over the financial year
- Manage the full candidate experience for our Salesforce group whilst also partnering with stakeholders to ensure a strong relationship is built with senior recruitment sponsors
- Take overall ownership for our Salesforce group - Including Stakeholder and candidate management
- Develop innovative and effective sourcing and candidate engagement strategies for your relevant stakeholders with the view of presenting this to your recruitment sponsors within the business
- Provide regular reporting and metrics to both recruitment and business leadership to articulate progress against demand and timelines for assigned recruitment drives
- Collate market research and provide insight to wider business stakeholders on talent pool sizing, competitor information and market challenges
- Drive our client's Inclusion & Diversity agenda across recruitment strategies to ensure we, as a business are hitting our targets throughout the financial year and continuing as market leader in this space
Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous recruitment experience covering several core Salesforce positions, including: Salesforce Consultants, Developers, Architects, Delivery Leads and Platform professionals.
- Technology and / or Industry Consulting background
- An Awareness of the external Salesforce market - Key market trends, industry events etc
- Experience managing diverse stakeholders to provide solid recruitment solutions to talent plans.
- An effective and influential communicator who is comfortable driving conversations with senior stakeholders around recruitment best practice (an expert advisor)
- Experience of recruiting volume campaigns alongside niche, targeted recruitment efforts utilising a range of sourcing strategies - this can either be from an in-house of agency perspective.
- Collaborative team player - driving inclusion, seeking continuous improvement through day to day work and leading by example
- Solid experience of recruiting direct candidates from a variety of sources - headhunting candidates directly for vacancies, resourcing candidates from job boards, recruitment portals etc.
- An awareness of the latest employment legislation and key issues surrounding immigration is preferable.