Sales support executive (Salesforce essential)
£30,000 - hybrid working
West End (Victoria)
A leading media company urgently requires an experienced sales support individual to look after a busy media sales team and act as a lynchpin in the division. You will take ownership of the following duties:
* Take ownership of all reporting and management information that is fed into the sales team.
* Create easy to use dashboards and set reporting templates to ensure relevant information is always at hand.
* Inform sales with information relating to the market, competition, and their respective territories.
* Highlight areas of opportunity i.e. missing clients, new business leads, year on year spend and activity.
* Deliver reports in a timely and efficient way, following up with team members to ensure they are actioned.
* Own the Salesforce relationship including its day to day upkeep and future development.
* Create dashboards and alerts to inform the respective sales teams about targets and actions.
* Produce useful top-level reports for senior management
* Assist and provide support to the Sales Team, as required, ie. preparing financial and sales reports for management and client meetings
* Monitoring all advertising/sales on a weekly basis to reconcile invoicing with accounts
* Co-ordinate with all other departments, including editorial, events and accounts
* Creating and amending sales documents and contracts for events.
* Weekly competitor analysis
This is a sociable and fast-paced company culture and will offer excellent working environment.