£22,000 - £25,000
Our client, a fast growing IT support company based in the West End, is seeking a strong sales support administrator to help support the demands of the sales team in a varied and busy role.
This role will see you engaging with internal sales team and clients to take ownership of queries by telephone and email, investigating and allocating customer payment whilst using a CRM system, and adhering to company practice and procedures. This is a fast-paced and all encompassing role that will require exceptional communication and organisation skills.
This is a great learning opportunity for candidates who can bring at least 1 year's administration support experience and who are looking to develop within a dynamic, progressive, and busy environment.
The role will include:
- Order processing / raising purchase orders
- Efficient query management by email, telephone and post
- Product and service fulfilment
- Processing supplier invoices
- Stock management
- Ability to deliver first class customer service
- General office administration
It is essential that you can bring previous experience of working in an office, great communication skills, and superb organisational skills.