An exciting opportunity has arisen within an Art Gallery based in central London for a Sales and Marketing Manager to support the Head of Events and the Commercial Events team in meeting annual sales targets, and in the design and delivery of a Commercial Events sales and marketing plan.
Key accountabilities include:
- Working with the Head of Events, to design and deliver a robust sales and marketing plan in order to meet and exceed venue hire revenue targets.
- Taking the lead in the organisation of regular in-house showcase events, and to represent the National Gallery at exhibitor events.
- Building and managing a pipeline of suitable prospects, keeping the contacts appraised of the Gallery's profile and suitability as an event location.
- Being proactive in developing client relationships in order to secure repeat and referral bookings.
- Take responsibility for planning and delivering the team's social media posts, newsletters, and website updates, delegating tasks to the Events Assistant as required.
- Take on an ambassador role for events in the Gallery, seeking out new partners and clients in a proactive and strategic manner.
The ideal candidate will have experience of event sales and marketing; a proven track record of sales and marketing strategic planning and building a brand and pipeline of prospects. They will have strong IT and social media skills and experience of working within defined brand guidelines.
This role would suit someone with excellent strategic planning and project management skills. Someone who is highly efficient and organised, with excellent time management; has a positive approach to working with others, is a skilled networker, and is ambitious and collaborative.
**********This role is a temporary opportunity for a 3-month period**********