Our client, is a global events business whose purpose is to create unmissable events, where customers from all corners of the globe share extraordinary moments togther…
Do you have outstanding Communication skills?
Do you come from a Sales background?
Are you confident to deliver results and achieve KPI's and targets?
If the answers are yesl… read on …
As a Sales and Events Coordinator, you will be responsible for managing senior stakeholder relationships and recruit VIP's to attend the regional events.
This is a critical role in the portfolio as delivering the right quantity and quality of VIPs supports the reputation and revenue generation for the event.
You will have a passion for delivering high levels of senior stakeholder management, enjoying speaking to and meeting senior leaders and have a proven track record in delivering results.
- Manage relationships with key senior-level/C-suite global VIP's for the Portfolio across the Middle East, Europe and the Americas.
- Lead & Data Management: Sourcing, managing and tracking leads from internal and external sources to ensure an effective VIP campaign
- Calling VIP targets to pitch them the proposition and ensure they qualify
- Registering VIP's that qualify to be part of the Network
- Hit KPI's: to ensure consistency in weekly, monthly and campaign KPI's to deliver the required number of VIPs
- Post registrations ensure consistent and regular communications to convert pre-registered VIPs to onsite attendees.
- Acting as a point of contact to ensure their customer experience is exceptional by supporting them with all enquiries and requirements.
- Work with content and marketing to ensure engaging and beneficial programme is created to attract high levels of interest and maximise VIP experience.
- Onsite - work with the event team to facilitate the execution of onsite meetings and any other VIP activities.
- Provide strategic insights based on in market research/meetings to drive marketing initiatives, find solutions to any time-sensitive issues to support audience growth and quality of the audience.
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- Experience in working with senior stakeholders and delivering exceptional experiences
- Knowledge of the maritime / shipping industry would be advantageous but not essential
- Consistency in achieving KPI's and goals
- Proven time management/project management skills to deliver results
- Excellent team player but also able to work autonomously
- Excellent communication skills:
- Ensure all written and verbal information is accurate, professional and consistent with writing guidelines and brand objectives
A fabulous hybrid role, apply today for an immediate start!