£38,000 - £42,000
Do you have a passion for the Arts, and are you an experienced EA and Fluent in Russian? We are recruiting for a really rewarding EA to join a boutique firm in Clapham North. This role requires you to have a real passion and interest for Russian culture and have a hands-on, dynamic approach. You will be working in a small office with Artistic Directors and be surrounded by students (up to 15). You need to have fantastic interpersonal skills whilst also being resilient, resourceful, and respectful. Our client is a cultural charity with a successful commercial arm and is continuously growing.
This is a role for a highly organised person with the ability to act under pressure, take initiative, and deal with diverse tasks effectively and efficiently. We are looking for applicants who work well in a team and who are flexible, open-minded, and adaptable in their professional approach. The successful candidate will be very computer literate with a strong grasp of all Microsoft Office applications and Sage One and will have a confident attitude in every aspect of their work and presentation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provision of high-level administrative support to directors and senior staff.
- Inbox management (Directors and Registration inbox).
- Assist with organising events, suggest social media/marketing material.
- Scheduling, organisation of meetings, and management of office.
- Letter writing to a high standard and organisation of all correspondence.
- Some SAGE ONE invoicing and preparations of monthly reporting.
- Liaising with book keeping staff when required to pass on or collect information.
- Dealing with expenses and aspects of accounting.
- Handling different inquiries to the school and responding.
- The ability to sift what is important for the directors to see and arrange their workloads efficiently.
Duties will include:
- Participating in preparation of brochures and programmes for performances. Assisting with advertising material, marketing, and communications.
- Interpreting / translating (Russian language) where required.
- Overseeing and being responsible for visiting world-leading ballet principals and external teaching staff, travel arrangements and hotel accommodation, including visa support and applications (PPE, Tier 2 and 5).
- Liaising with ballet and academic staff to oversee and supervise timetable preparations and room allocations.
- Carrying out various registrations if appropriate and where required (DBS checks, registering with the British exam boards, registering for GCSE/AS/A-level examinations).
- Taking part in the development and improvement of areas of the school, including philanthropy, outreach programmes, and social media.
- Graduate degree or equivalent.
- Experience as PA/administrator in an office environment.
- Commitment to the values and ethos of the school and the charity.
- Excellent written skills in both English and Russian.
- Highly computer literate; good experience of Microsoft Office and Sage One (or similar accounting software).
- Fluency in both English and Russian.
- Excellent written skills and presentation.
- Confidence and skill in communicating effectively and professionally with donors and supporters at the highest level.
- A self-starter who enjoys problems and solving them. Someone who is able to prioritise.
- Flexibility to attend performances and events held outside of normal working hours.
- Interest in/knowledge of Russian classical ballet and/or education.
- An interest in fundraising and charity work.