Up to £55,000 - Central London
9 months' FTC
Our client, a European transport company with a huge international presence, is recruiting for a resourcing partner to manage the resource demands on the Technology and Systems function. This position will be responsible for all aspects of the recruitment process, overseeing the complete recruitment cycle from setup and budget through to solution design, branding, and testing to ensure premium quality standards throughout the hiring process.
The ideal candidate must have previous internal recruitment experience, proven stakeholder management experience, and demonstrate relevant gravitas and ability to influence at the most senior level. It is essential that you already have an understanding of direct sourcing, candidate generation, and other methodologies for volume and niche recruitment. Some exposure to IT / technical recruitment specialism would be useful.
- Manage and deliver niche singular head recruitment in line with direct sourcing model.
- Collaboration with HR Business Partners and business leaders to understand resourcing needs that meet business objectives.
- Management, where appropriate, all third-party supplier relationships.
- Create compelling job averts for external job boards or brief agencies on recruitment needs .
- Manage external postings to job boards and shortlisting of candidates with the requisite skills and experience for manager review.
- Project manage the resourcing plan, tracking progress of live vacancies and pipeline vacancies, providing status updates and flagging risk.
Please send your CV in the first instance and we will contact candidates with relevant internal recruitment experience and stable work history.