£18,000 - £22,000 plus commission
Monday to Friday
We are recruiting for an administrator / resourcer who has experience in a recruitment environment, preferably within the health and social care sector. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative, forward-thinking start-up Tech company in the Social Care industry. You will be responsible for the Recourcing and Recruitment of care assistants and driving the companies recruitment function. This is an absolutely fantastic career opportunity for an experienced resourcer who is ready to take the next step in their career.
You will be joining a multicultural, social, and really collaborative team. This is an established and stable start-up company where new ideas are encouraged and welcomed. You will be a self-starter, ambitious, and someone who strives to develop. The role requires someone to start immediately. You will be personable, able to build relationships easily, and be confident and resourceful.
The focus of your role will be to attract new carers and clients and successfully transition them into working for/with the company.
- Acquire suitable candidates to be able to meet client requirements to achieve customer satisfaction in line with company goals.
- Develop and manage new clients to help grow the business.
- Develop and manage carer relationships, to ensure high levels of retention, job satisfaction, and quality standards.
- Manage and support the profitable development of client relationships.
- Identify and attract candidates using agreed methods.
- Monitor responses/applications received and make sure that candidate's applications are processed efficiently.
- Shortlist and present suitably qualified applicants to the registered manager.
- Ensure all necessary administration and aftercare services for both client and carer are concluded in line with company policies.
- Contribute to team meetings as appropriate.
- Ensure that clients receive a professional and comprehensive service at all times.
- Find candidates who have realistic expectations about care.
- Recruit candidates who have the right values for care work.
- Ensure that the recruitment of new carers is handled in line with the relevant compliance standards.
- Use a standardised interview process, based on behavioural and competence-based questions.