£48,000 plus exceptional benefits and flexible working
Our client, a leading Global Management Consultancy, is seeking a talent supply / demand lead to drive resource planning and deployment of capabilities across their diverse business. Working with project teams, senior managements, and a number of other business units, you must be an accomplished people manager and a great influencer with exceptional communication skills.
We are looking for candidates who have some experience of resource planning and who enjoy building and developing stakeholder relationships. The environment you will be working in is agile and complex in terms of structure, thus it demands a real problem-solver who is proactive, resourceful, and able to provide solutions to any problems escalated / presented.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Overall responsibility for managing, co-ordinating delivery, prioritisation, and escalation on all client supply & demand processes.
- Understanding all current and future demands for business areas and develop sourcing strategy and plan to ensure optimal usage and prioritisation of needs.
- First point of contact for the leadership team for all supply/demand issues.
- Understand financial plans and support short-term and long-term demand plans.
- Management of four client supply / demand specialists.
- Participation in new business meetings and provide perspective on future staffing opportunities and challenges.
- Coaching / counselling of others.
Please send your CV in the first instance.