Our client, a global Management Consultancy, is seeking a Resources Global Marketing Support to join them on a temporary basis for 12 months.
The working hours will be 30 hours per week until August 2019, then increasing to 40 hours per week until June 2020.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years' experience within a Marketing role and an understanding of the full marketing arsenal of tools (SEO, productivity, etc.)
Paying up to £44.00 per hour, starting immediately on a PAYE basis.
- Drive differentiated industry positioning including global messaging, thought leadership and campaign strategy, advocating for the client experience.
- Positioning industry as a leader in the market over competitors to support profitable growth (Industry Managing Director or Practice Lead priorities).
- Deep understanding of the industry and the key buyers and influencer personas.
- Identify and shape critical industry client stories (as part of the content agenda).
- Ability to shape a brief to clearly articulate the campaign strategy and intent.
- Work with Delivery Excellence Campaign Management Team to provide brief, strategy, budget, and outcomes for go-to-market execution.
- Collaboration with the OG OU marketing leads and OG CSG marketers for localization of campaigns.
- Optimize marketing programs and client engagement using our business intelligence tools and reports.
- Deep understanding of industry competitors to ensure that industry positioning against competitors is differentiated.
- Articulation and understanding of the industry audience persona - understanding the buyers and key influencers.
- Responsible for client experience journey map for the industry - based on the persona's understanding and articulating the experience needs to create through all channels to break through the noise in the market and differentiate.
- Collaborate with the OG Content & Marketing Integration Lead to interface with other businesses and DTEs wanting to "market" to industry clients.
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in PA jobs, EA jobs, Office Support jobs, Receptionist jobs, and Marketing & PR jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.