Are you a graduate looking for an exciting progressive opportunity with leading and dynamic Executive Search company who work with the highest level of Senior Board level (C Suite) appointments with clients from the FTSE 100?
Our client is looking for a Research Assistant to be part of their successful research team responsible for undertaking essential industry research and supporting the research team. You will need to bring together data from a variety of sources, map the market for potential candidates, build charts, and keep all databases completely up-to-date. The ideal candidate will have have fantastic attention to detail, exceptional communication skills, and a thirst for knowledge.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Building team charts for target companies and industries
- Conducting industry research and mapping the market
- Keeping the main database of both candidates and clients up-to-date
- Supporting the wider team with other research duties
- Taking on any additional projects and related tasks
So, what are we looking for?
- A minimum of a 2:1 degree
- A curious mind and a thirst for learning is essential
- A multi-tasker who knows how to prioritise their workload
- Someone who isn't afraid to work autonomously
- Good research ability and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What will YOU get?
- A highly competitive starting salary up to £27,000 plus a generous bonus scheme and 28 days holiday!
- The opportunity to work in a fantastic and successful team
- Insight into commercial business