Research and PA Assistant
£20,000 - £23,000
January 2018 start
A degree is essential
Are you a graduate with exceptional organisational and communication skills looking to work in a client-driven, professional environment to build up your skills and gain invaluable experience as well as the fantastic opportunity to progress? Then look no further!
Our client, an Executive Search firm based in the City, is looking for a graduate with or without work experience to join their small team in the city. With global offices, you will have the opportunity develop within yourself, as well as your career. You must have a strong work ethic, be highly organised, and have the ability to pick things up quickly as well as the ability to work off your own initiative. This role will have the opportunity to progress into a researcher.
- Provide secretarial assistance to the team such as filing, typing, scanning, printing, and binding documents
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming calls; take accurate messages where necessary
- Front of house - greet and welcome all guests; make refreshments, etc.
- Ensure meeting rooms are clean and tidy before and after each meeting
- Assist with travel arrangements and liaise with travel agents
- Alongside the PAs to the MD & Chairman, ensure they are fully supported
- Extensive diary management for both the MD & Chairman
- Assist consultants with various research-based tasks
- Keep the company database updated
- Assist the PA with expense reports for the team in London & New York
- Manage inventory of kitchen supplies, stationery, etc.
- Ensure the office runs smoothly, be aware of all meetings taking place each day and week
- Represent the company in a polite and professional manner
- Prepare documents for all meetings both internal and external
- 1 years' experience in a similar role would be beneficial but is not necessary
- Excellent spoken and written English with an impeccable phone manner
- Confident in using all Microsoft packages including Outlook
- Ability to work on your own initiative and use common sense
- Excellent organisation skills
- Hard working, reliable, and committed
- Provide support to the PAs on an ad hoc basis
- Learn the research side of the business by assisting consultants on assignments
- Become a researcher
Potential to work up to a junior consultant position in due course.