Our client is a global publishing organisation and they are looking for a business analyst to join their team. Do you have analytical experience ? Do you have a background in research? If yes, this role could be for you!
This position is providing key insights on their clients' research performance.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Analysing research performance of customers, using data, and applying analytics methods
- Translating needs for insights into analytical and data requirements
- Retrieving data from various internal systems, analyse data to create insights
- Writing reports and selecting visuals to clearly communicate key findings
- This position is working within an experienced team of eight analysts who are based across EMEA and they are looking for an individual who can add value and help build narratives from the data they find.
The successful candidate must have the following experience:
- Analysis skills: understanding of basic statistical knowledge; good skills in data extracting; processing and visualising data in Excel. Tableau is a plus.
- Ability to structure complex problems and draw insights from data.
- Experience in creating clear presentations to summarise data and insights.
Experience in writing reports summarising data and building a story.
This role is an immediate start and they will only work with candidates on a notice period less than 2 weeks. Please note, this role will be on-boarding remotely due to Covid-19.
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find permanent and temporary jobs in London.
We specialise in PA & EA jobs, office support jobs, temporary jobs and receptionist jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2020.