An exciting opportunity has arisen for one of our key Financial Services clients.
As a Recruitment Specialist, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operational delivery of recruitment to the business. You will work closely with the business and Talent Supply Chain to understand the demand picture and work with you immediate team to build both active and passive candidate pipelines. You will work with your Manager to implement a number of local and global initiatives that support and develop our sourcing capability, candidate experience, and I&D programmes.
Your background will be from either an in-house role within Financial Services, focusing on Change Management and/or Financial Risk, or a Financial Services agency background where you are looking to move into an in-house role.
You will be expected to recruit 40-50 roles within the year. Working as part of a dynamic team of three and as part of a wider team, there is a huge amount of scope to progress and opportunity to move across into HR and Supply chain. This role is initially for 6 months, and is likely to be extended. Once probation is passed, you will have the option to work from home one day a week.
A large sociable and buzzy team, this role is really meaty and you will:
- Work with the team to understand the pipeline of new demand
- Be responsible for managing the candidate experience
- Engaging with candidates to ensure they are progressed efficiently
- Identify and implement new processes and concepts
- Collate market research and provide insight to the business on talent pool sizing and competitor movements
- Work with recruiters and the hiring managers
- Create job descriptions and advertise
- Provide MI reports
If you meet all the above requirements, please apply