£27,000 - £29000 + bonus
Our client is a boutique recruitment company with a finance specialism that is looking for a resourcer/recruitment support professional to join their team on a 1-year contract. This is a key role that will involve all of the administrative support around contractor management, along with briefing the candidates on the projects. Whilst not a business development role, you should be confident in communicating at a senior level.
* Screening candidates
* Networking to build the brand within the market
* Advertising vacancies via online methods such as job boards and social networking sites
* Managing the CRM database to make sure this is up to date and relevant
* Working alongside consultants to quickly and proficiently create hotlists and e shots in a timely manner
* On-boarding of candidates to include gathering all relevant personal/LTD company documents, verifying, and processing as per relevant client policy
* Processing screening documents for candidates alongside our third party, including uploading to any relevant portals, auditing PES forms and discussing any gaps/queries with candidates.
* Communication with consultants throughout the process to include and client updates and managing expectations on timeframes.
This will suit someone from an agency background who wants to build on their skills and have excellent earning potential.
You will be joining a sociable team with lots of support.