We are seeking a HR Assistant for an extremely well-recognised brand. This role is suitable for someone with proven HR experience who is seeking the next step in their career.
Reporting directly into the HR Manager, this role offers plenty of PROGRESSION!
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000 + bonus
Contract Type: TEMP - PERM
Location: City of London. Office environment is open plan, vibrant, and modern.
- Supporting the HR Manager with the international offices.
- Managing the recruitment for the London offices. Screening CVs, liaising with agencies, and sending confirmations for interviews.
- Responsible for inductions and ensuring new staff are prepared and equipped for their start.
- Managing and improving the HR database/portal.
- Supporting in event management.
Skills and Personal Attributes
- Friendly, personable, and vibrant.
- Hardworking, reliable, and driven.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Exceptional attention to detail.