My client is a Global Consultancy and is looking for a Recruitment Advisor to provide high-touch support hiring managers on an ongoing basis.
Do you have a minimum of 2 years internal recruitment experience?
Do you have intermediate/advanced Excel skills and are confident in reporting? If yes, this role could be for you.
The Coordinator is responsible for undertaking the critical set of processes that helps line managers secure the talent they are looking for.
* Represent and/or support individuals in the scheduling process by understanding their needs, preferences, skills, etc. while balancing resource pool priorities and metrics.
* Search for open roles that comply with staffing principles for the individual
* Balance short-term chargeability with best-fit roles for the individual
* Proactively communicate the availability of people/skills to relevant leadership and drive to schedule available resources
* Proactively contact individuals prior to rolling off to discuss next role and preferences
* Manage roll-off dates of all resources within their resource pool
* Ensure accurate scheduling data in scheduling systems, working with employees and Scheduling Admin as needed.
* Assess options for individual re-skilling initiatives if needed
* Review key metrics results and seek to eliminate barriers to effective staffing.
* Act as the first point of contact for Supply / Demand issues and escalations in finding resolutions
* Accountable for filling demand logged, searching for candidates and proposing recommended candidates through myScheduling
* Identify alternative sources of supply in order to fill all open demand
Due to us working remotely, please send your CV and we will reach out to you accordingly.