My client are a Global Consultancy who are looking for a Recruitment Advisor to provide high-touch support to employees on an ongoing basis.
Do you have a minimum of 2 years internal recruitment experience? Do you have intermediate/advanced Excel skills and are confident in reporting ? If yes, this role could be for you.
The Advisor is responsible for undertaking the critical set of processes which helps to identify and propose right talent from a resource pool and for managing/monitoring aggregate level productivity targets.
The primary focus of the role is balancing finding the right assignment to support individual skills, career development and preferences while also ensuring that all client demand is filled and business metric targets are met.
The Career Advisor proactively identifies assignments for individuals and coaches them through the process and role options and provide advice about broader performance and career goals in the context of scheduling.
The role acts as the first point of contact for their employees in the areas of scheduling, skill- building and career development. As the role evolves, they will have ongoing forward-looking coaching conversations as a regular part of our employees' staffing and development experience.
* Represent and/or support individuals in the scheduling process by understanding their needs, preferences, skills, etc. while balancing resource pool priorities and metrics.
* Search for open roles that comply with staffing principles for the individual
* Balance short-term chargeability with best fit roles for the individual
* Proactively communicate availability of people/skills to relevant leadership and drive to schedule available resources
* Proactively contact individuals prior to rolling off to discuss next role and preferences
* Manage roll-off dates of all resources within their resource pool
* Ensure accurate scheduling data in scheduling systems, working with employees and Scheduling Admin as needed.
* Assess options for individual re- skilling initiatives if needed
* Review key metrics results and seek to eliminate barriers to effective staffing.
* Act as first point of contact for Supply / Demand issues and escalations in finding resolutions
* Accountable for filling demand logged, searching for candidates and proposing recommended candidates through myScheduling
* Identify alternative sources of supply in order to fill all open demand
- Support Supply / Demand Lead with forecasting activities such as input into the Supply / Demand workbench
* Produce weekly Supply / Demand MI for leadership with a focus on issue resolution and effective decision-making
* Produce fortnightly chargeability reporting and ensure that actions are taken to maximize chargeability and balance the need to meet chargeability target with individual preferences
* Provide input to resource planning activities as required (e.g. external recruitment)
* Work across the wider TSC team to focus on continuous improvement or processes and take responsibility for key project activities - Individual coaching & guidance: Work with People Leads to support individuals' skill and career development (staffing assignments, meeting performance goals, skills training
Due to us working remotely , please send your CV and we will reach out to you accordingly.