Our client is a large financial organisation based in the City of London, and they are looking for a Recruitment Administrator to join their busy Talent Team. This is an administrative-heavy position, which includes scheduling up to 30 interviews a day and providing ad hoc admin support to the team.
The successful candidate will be comfortable in diary management and working in a demanding and fast-paced team. This role is process-driven but also requires a candidate who can be proactive and forthcoming!
The following points are part of but not limited to the role:
- Experience in speaking and liaising with potential candidates
- Working to deadlines
- Extensive Outlook management
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong Word and Excel skills
- The ability to work by yourself and in a team
This role has lots of potential and will suit somebody who thrives being in a busy role!
If this sounds like you, please send your CV ASAP.