Records / Office Assistant - London - £23,000
Our client, an international Law Firm based in the City of London, is currently looking for a Records/office services operator to support the Archiving and Office Services.
You will be responsible for the storage and collection of archived files and boxes, carried out on a daily basis and in accordance with Best Practice Guidelines. You'll manage and update files that are currently in storage with review dates, temporary storage dates, incorrect dates, or no destruction dates. You'll also perform data entry of the account boxes to be barcoded, scanned, and sent to archive and to assist HR with sending confidential records to archive and recalling if required.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Confident and with a professional, business-like manner
- Ability to work under pressure, maintaining accuracy and delivering against timescales
- Team player, consistently in tune with the aims and objectives of the business
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to carry out delegated functions/tasks/projects
- High level of confidentiality in management of staff
- Able to meet deadlines and prioritise tasks