Hours 08.00- 17.00 or 09.00 - 18.00 ( Monday /Tuesday /Wednesday )
1 year Mat cover paying £21,000 for 3 days / £35,000 full time equivalent
Our client, a progressive finance company based in St Pauls are looking for a personable and professional receptionist for their prestigious offices. This role requires someone who presents themselves well, is personable, engaging and who can bring some previous receptionist / front of house experience.
Working as part of a team of three , the role extends beyond traditional front of house duties and we would like someone who is passionate about providing a great service and who naturally enjoys meeting and greeting clients.
- Meet and greet all visitors, offering them refreshments and directing them to the right rooms and guests
- Answering the telephone in a friendly and efficient manner and taking messages as appropriate
- Maintain calendars for the booking of the meeting rooms and ensure that these rooms are kept neat and tidy at all times
- Ensure lunch orders are processed correctly
- Working closely with the PA's and team assistants to clarify requirements when unclear
- Keeping the reception area and external and internal meeting rooms tidy at all times
- Work with the wider Facilities team to ensure the smooth running of the office and provide support where required
Please send your CV in the first instance - this is a part time ( 3 days) maternity cover for 9 months .