Receptionist/Operations Support - Boutique Investment Firm
This is an exciting opportunity for a well-represented, articulate, and proactive receptionist!
Do you have at least one year's experience working in an office environment? Are you a team player with a can-doattitude?
We are seeking someone who is organised, hardworking, and reliable. If you are looking for a busy role in a boutique, inclusive office, then please apply.
Location: City of London
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 - plus great benefits!
- Meeting and greeting visitors in reception.
- Being responsible for managing meetings / rooms.
- Making sure that the reception area and meeting rooms are clean and tidy.
- Taking accurate messages and passing them onto employees in a timely manner.
- Managing incoming and outgoing post.
- Providing five-star customer service at all times.
- Ordering supplies.
- Making travel arrangements.
- General administrative duties - e.g. spreadsheets, reports, binding, scanning.
Skills and Personal Attributes:
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to multitask.
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong IT skills, confident with all MS packages.