Receptionist / Office manager
Our client is an international furniture leader with offices across Europe and is known as being within the top 3 leaders in their sector.
They urgently need a front of house/ showroom manager candidate to do the following duties:
* Managing main telephone switchboard and Reception area from 9am - 5.30pm.
* Ensure transferring telephone calls, taking brief messages and passing these on via the email system or connecting callers to staff members' direct line/ voicemail.
* Review and update the staff contact and telephone extension lists as required.
* Greet and welcome visitors (offering drinks) to the showroom, ensuring they sign in the visitor's book and informing the relevant member of staff of their arrival.
* Monitor and ensure that the reception/showroom/kitchen area is kept tidy and projects a business-like image.
* Help maintain kitchen area and ensure dishwashers are regularly emptied.
* Ensure that the kitchen is well stocked with Milk, sugar, tea, coffee, fruit, kitchen supplies etc
In time, this person will assist with client events, take on projects and act as a lynchpin across the business.
It would suit a candidate who is genuinely client service driven and who would like to take on some more responsibility. Hotel backgrounds as well as office based will also be considered. The role will temp for 2-3 weeks but will go permanent quickly for the right candidate.
These are very stylish offices, 5 minutes from Euston station.