Are you a recent graduate? Do you have exceptional customer services skills? Are you interested in marketing/events?
Our client, a prestigious boutique law firm based in the City, is looking to recruit a well-presented, articulate, and proactive graduate to work in a front of house with a difference! Based on the front of house, you and another colleague will also offering first-line administrative support to the firm's marketing team and head of business development. This is a unique opportunity, ideally aimed at graduates with an interest in marketing/events, as this role could genuinely offer progressive opportunities within the marketing team later down the line!
As the main point of contact, you will be the first individuals that all visitors to the office meet and will need to be well-presented, professional, proactive, have a helpful approach. Ideally, you will have some office experience and be looking for an opportunity to grow and develop your skills in a professional service environment.
Key duties will include the following:
- Management of meeting rooms
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Answering and transfering calls
- Event administration: preparing name badges, updating invitation & delegate lists, updating PowerPoint presentations etc.
- Marketing communications support including updating websites, CRM updating, and other marketing duties
- Ensuring marketing collateral/brochures in client areas are reviewed/replenished
Please send us your CV in the first instance.