We are currently recruiting for a front of house receptionist based in our client's fabulous Central London offices. The receptionist provides first-class service to visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately, managing rooms, and providing administrative support to the facilities team.
With no two days being the same, the role will provide you with an exceptional opportunity to develop your skills within a professional and vibrant office environment.
Your key responsibilities as a Receptionist:
- Answering the telephone, taking accurate messages, and passing them on in a timely manner
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Booking meeting rooms
- Assisting with post and deliveries
- Booking travel and archiving documents
- Work as part of a larger cohesive team
We are looking for candidates with 1-2 years' customer service experience, who are professional, well-presented, and communicative to start ASAP! Please only apply if you are immediately available.