Role: Receptionist Administrator (Wealth Management)
Location: City (office-based)
Salary: £28,000-£30,000 (with bonuses and benefits)
Our client is a very successful Wealth Management Firm that is expanding its team in Fund Management. They are looking for an Administrator/Receptionist with solid typing and secretarial skills to perform a dual role–supporting the Executive Assistant as well as the rest of the team in the following duties:
- Meeting external guests, showing them to meeting rooms, and informing staff/employees of their guests' arrival.
- Assisting with meeting arrangements when required, ensuring the Fund Management employees are fully prepared for all meetings, including, but not limited to, production of meeting packs, agendas, and location details (in advance).
- Managing and booking meeting rooms for employees.
- Proving general administration to the office, especially when required and directed by the Executive Assistant and Compliance & Operations Manager.
- Providing support with team projects.
- Allocating and processing invoices.
- Managing travel bookings and itinerary plans: flights, taxis, and hotels.
The ideal candidate will have previous Reception/Administrator experience and hope to expand on their administrative experience.
This is a fantastic company with stunning offices and an excellent employee reputation.
Salary/pay rate is dependent on experience.