£21,000 - £22,000
Our client is a leading serviced office provider built with personality and precision. They are currently recruiting for a receptionist with loads of personality.
Are you a cheerful, bubbly Receptionist, who is looking to work for an exciting company? Then please apply today!
The successful candidate will fulfill the dedicated role of Receptionist.
Duties are likely to include but not be limited to the following:
- Meeting and greeting guests and visitors, putting them at ease, and providing refreshments as necessary.
- Opening and distributing incoming post and deliveries.
- Sending outgoing post, including the use and upkeep of the franking machine.
- Managing bookings for the Meeting Room Suite, ensuring that meetings do not clash and that rooms are clear, clean, and tidy.
- Providing refreshments before and during meetings as appropriate.
- Logging and recording courier bookings and requests for drawing copying.
- Assisting in the provision of general housekeeping duties to the main kitchen area and coffee point, ensuring that all standard sundries and refreshments are available and ordered in a timely manner.
- Providing general administrative support as and when required.
- Using general office equipment as necessary such as the wire binding machine, laminator, photocopier, etc.
The role is full-time permanent working five days a week, Monday to Friday, from 09:00 until 18:00.