Receptionist / Events and Social media assistant
Our client is one of the UK's leading property firms and they need a Receptionist with an interest in events or marketing to work in a high profile property.
As Events & Community receptionist you will provide a fun, energetic and professional environment, manage events for the tenants ranging from well-being through to quarterly landmark events with the assistance of your receptionist support. The Events & Community receptionist will ensure the Front of House Receptionist teams execute tasks as outlined in their role profiles, you will also be responsible for the efficient function, presentation and overall operational performance of the entire Front of House at your respective Property.
Duties will include:
* Manage and maintain annual event budget as allocated by the Building Manager
* Act as primary point of contact for all events and enquiries, offering timely assistance
* Exceed Occupier and guest expectations with each event
* Take ownership of events, from conception to completion
* Updating the website
* Hold monthly meetings with the Building Manager and FOH receptionist to discuss and brainstorm future events.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a busy reception role and will have knowledge of basic events or marketing principles.