9 am - 5.30 pm | Monday to Friday
Our client, a forward-thinking, entrepreneurial and exciting property company is looking for a friendly & proactive receptionist who can provide exceptional levels of customer service to all guests, staff/ visitors and offer administrative support to the wider office. This is a good opportunity to join a busy and sociable team environment in a varied role which will see you building relationships across the whole office.
We are seeking a professional, personable, organised and engaging individual who will be the primary point of contact. The ideal candidate will have previous office experience and will enjoy meeting and greeting clients in a busy environment.
If you enjoy engaging with people, present yourself well and have exceptional organisation and communication skills, this could be a great opportunity for you!
The role will include:
- Meeting and greeting all visitors and staff in a polite, friendly and effective manner
- Answering calls politely, quickly, and efficiently
- Ensuring the reception area and meeting rooms are kept neat, tidy and organised
- Having ownership and managing meeting room diaries
- Assisting with room bookings when required
- Supervision and instruction of the Housekeeping Staff
- Ensuring meeting rooms are set up with correct AV, refreshments and water, in preparation for meetings
- Ensuring the booking of catering, hospitality and AV requirements
Please send your CV in the first instance.
Salary will be dependent upon experience.