Reception & Office Assistant
£23,000 - £25,000
08.30 - 17:00pm
We are recruiting for a friendly, organised, efficient, and experienced Office Assistant to join an award-winning and innovative Property firm in North London. If you are used to working in a small to medium sized business where working as a team is crucial and you are interested in a challenging and rewarding role with plenty of room for future progression, then look no further!
This is a fast-paced environment where priorities change frequently, so it is imperative that you are flexible and adaptable, able to manage and balance work tasks on own initiative, whilst always providing excellent support.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- First point of contact, greeting and announcing visitors.
- Telephonist - operating switchboard, announcing calls, relaying messages, and answering general enquiries.
- Daily collation/distribution of post, logging in the post book, and organising couriers.
- Set up meeting room in preparation for meetings and clearing up after.
- Keeping stationary stocked and ordering of all office supplies.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the office, kitchen, and restroom facilities. Liaising with cleaners.
- Dealing with maintenance of the building; booking window cleaners, liaising with builders, etc.
- Local errands.
- Responsible for replenishing the office water dispenser / Nespresso machine coffee and milk etc.
- Administrative duties when required including typing, filing, using Excel spreadsheets, catalogue/Internet orders; therefore able to manage time and work efficiently.
- Scanning and logging historical documents and filing appropriately.
Any additional duties that the business may require you to undertake.
- Excellent written and spoken English and a clear telephone voice.
- Excellent organisation and prioritising abilities.
- Professional conduct essential; diligent, complying with direction and instruction without question.
- Punctual and articulate with good communication skills.
- Open and personable, able to listen, assimilate information, and complete tasks efficiently.
- A team player but able to work unsupervised, taking pride and responsibility for work tasks/projects.
Preferable but not essential skill requirement:
- First Aid trained
- H&S trained
- Fire Safety Officer training