Our client, a global legal organisation, is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their team.
This is a varied position that requires excellent Stakeholder Management and someone who can implement and drive direction to the project.
Accountabilities and Main Responsibilities of Job:
- Produce plans and timelines through a range of assumptions and projections.
- Define project tasks, budgets, and resource allocation.
- Implement projects to live environments by providing direction and support to the project team.
- Present reports to PMO defining project status, risks, issues, and contingency plans.
- Manage all co-ordination between members of the team, internal and external stakeholders, and relevant external parties.
- Apply project management methodology to ensure all project work is organised and clear. Allocate work as per the project plan and ensure deadlines are kept.
- Co-ordinate project meetings, including creating agendas, taking minutes, and adapting the project plan.
- Develop expert knowledge of assigned projects.
To be successful in this role, you will have a Prince 2 Qualification and have a number of years' experience working in a PMO role. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a reputable and growing organisation in an exciting PM position.