My client is looking for a driven Project Manager to join their growing organisation.
This role in the Product and Analytics group is responsible for project managing the delivery of a new automated process for producing price forecasts delivered to global customers digitally.
The focus of this role is to manage the activities in multiple workstreams with stakeholders across the business.
This role will require good communication, coordination, and planning skills.
This role will not have direct reports; however, to be successful in this role you should have experience managing technology projects.
· Work closely with Technology, Data Science and Analyst stakeholders to produce a project plan ensuring cross-functional alignment and optimization of resources
· Publish and maintain a project plan with defined milestones
· Ensure ownership and accountability of project deliverables
· Ensure execution teams priorities are clear and acknowledged, issues are resolved, and activities coordinated
· Ensure effective project governance is implemented
· Maintain a consistent project management methodology
· Manage all phases of the project through the development process
· Drive the project towards defined outcomes that derive business benefits
· Produce project status reports
· Schedule regular project review meetings with key stakeholders, drive issue resolution and communicate meeting outcomes and actions
· Manage requirement changes, assess and convey the impact on scope and timescales
· Manage key stakeholder's commitment and engagement
· Manage project risks and issues and escalate where necessary
· Manage all project communications and ensure regular communication with all project stakeholders
· Execute project closure tasks including a project review
Key Skills/Experience Required:
· Knowledge of the software development life cycle
· Good understanding of the agile methodology and project delivery - they need to understand how it works to understand how Dev teams work- good to have an understanding - scrum master certified could be beneficial but it is not essential neither an exclusion factor.
- Minimum of 5 years of project management experience delivering technical projects of various sizes and duration
- Holding team members accountable for project deliverables
- Project status reporting for different stakeholders and organisation requirements
- Present information in a concise and effective manner to stakeholder groups and senior management
- Investigate and implement alternate plans to achieve planned milestones and release dates
- Identify risks and issues and implement mitigating actions
Qualifications and Accreditations
· Prince2 or similar project management qualification
· Bachelor's degree in technology or business or equivalent experience required
Due to our team working remotely please do not contact the office, we will reach out to you.