This is an exciting opportunity to influence the strategic decisions and priorities of a FTSE 100 property company, supporting the Head of Property PMO in delivering a framework for all corporate project to be delivered against.
The role will involve working closely with the technology team and senior leadership team to understand what the business is looking to undertake and the value it will return. The role will involve preparing reports and information which is shared and communicated to our Executive Committee.
Do you have Administrative experience?
Have you worked as a Project Coordinator?
- Supporting continuous improvement of PMO processes/controls
- Administration and coordination of PMO calendar/timetable and coordination of agendas and actions
- Triaging new projects; follow up requests with stakeholders to rule out duplicate activity, business need etc
- Complete health checks of project documentation, including policing completion of monthly project status reports
- Providing high-level challenge to PMs on project status and budgets
- Reviewing project plans, assumptions, risks/ issues, challenging PMs on their plans/ risks etc, reviewing and challenging budgets
- Support for resource planning across the portfolio and supporting technology team with the reporting on resources
- Support non-experienced project managers and sponsors with training/resources on systems and processes
- Take an activity role in closing projects out, facilitating project closeout workshops, issuing project closure template requests
- Participating in monthly PMO sessions and SteerCo's as required
Here's what you need:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office with strong knowledge of Excel
- Ability to interact and influence a wide range of stakeholders across all levels of the organisation
- Ability to work as part of team or individually to achieve shared goals
- Ability to prioritise work with competing deadlines in order to respond to the changing internal environment
- Demonstrate strong organisational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritise responsibilities
- Be keen to learn with a proactive approach to seeking information
- Proven track record of delivering on commitments to a high level
- Inquisitive nature and comfortable working with data
- Possess the ability to be analytical to establish potential gaps, risk and/or business opportunities
- Experience of managing projects preferred, but not essential
If you have the above experience, this is a fantastic opportunity to work for a FTSE 100 company that offers personal development and career progression.