Have you previous experience in project co-ordination and supporting a busy team ? Our client, a fast paced, dynamic and leading workplace design consultancy are looking for a multi-skilled project co-ordinator who can deliver secretarial & project support across various business units and to the project teams. You will thrive in a busy ever changing environment and you will "spin plates" daily, building relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
This role requires a clear headed, flexible approach, superb organisational abilities together with strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills . The environment is fast paced, ever changing but enjoyable with a strong focus on teamwork and creativity. The ideal candidate will have some previous team support experience and will be competent with using Excel & Outlook .
Provide PA support to the BU Managing Director including:
- Diary Management / scheduling
- Expense management
- Manage team holiday approvals / calendar
To provide administrative support to the wider projects team:
- Diary management / scheduling meetings
- Attending project meetings and taking actions
- Project support / administration/ updating project plans
- Be point of contact for clients via telephone and email
- Assist designers with updating drawing issues sheets and finishes and lighting schedules as required
- Assisting with PQQs
Please note previous project co-ordination experience is a must have !
* Salary will be dependent upon experience