£25,000-£27,000 (depending on experience)
Our client, a leading and fast expanding interior design company, is looking for a Project Administrator to support the project managers and site managers who run their live construction sites. This is an office-based role, but you will be communicating daily with colleagues dotted around London and the UK. We are looking for a customer-focused individual who is a real self-starter with a flexible attitude, ideally with around 1 year's previous office support experience. The ideal candidate will thrive in a quick-moving environment, will be quick to learn, and organised. Candidates will need to be proficient in Word and Excel.
The role will see you
- Look after signage for each project, using both internal and external printing resources
- Create a project directory Outlook distribution list for projects
- Work with the project managers to ensure that project details are entered accurately into internal systems
Compile a schedule of conditions for each project
- Compile weekly site progress reports
- Collate H&S files and site files for each new project
- Be the point of call for site managers on your allocated projects, assisting them with their admin needs
- Arrange stationery, IT equipment, and documents for site offices
- Collate, print, and bind Landlord Approval and Contractor Proposal Packs
- Collate and produce Operation and Maintenance manuals
- Ensure the timely return of site files, review contents, and digitally archive all relevant documentation
- Answer overflow calls from reception
- Book couriers for project managers and site managers
- Record environmental data from the offices and our sites on Planet Positive
- Give ad hoc admin assistance when required by project managers, site managers or the Group Administration Manager
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in permanent & temporary PA jobs, EA jobs, office support jobs, and receptionist jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.