Project Administrator £27,000-£30,000 (depending on experience)
City-Fully office based
Our client, an award-winning Architect, Planning and Design Consultancy, is growing and as such they are seeking a super organised Project Administrator to support the Architectural teams in the administrative delivery of key client projects. Working with a range of teams is a busy and varied role that will require strong attention to detail, good communication skills, and a systematic approach.
We are looking for a customer-focused individual who is a real self-starter with a flexible attitude, and who ideally will have some previous office support experience. The ideal candidate will thrive in a focused but busy environment and will be quick to learn and proficient in MS Office 365.
This role will see you:
- Support meeting organisation and diary management
- Co-ordinate and diarise routine meetings
- Inform and update the team on project developments
- Complete timesheets in a timely manner
- Co-ordinate quality controls
- Keep up-to-date records on document management systems
- Understand the importance of workflows
- Prepare meeting rooms
- Build positive client and colleague relationships
- Raise queries with the Architect/ /Project Architect
Salary will be based on experience