Programme Management Officer (PMO)
International Management Consultancy
£35,000-50,000 + bonus, excellent benefits (including summer), and Fridays.
Hybrid working: 2-3 days office-based.
Our Client is one of the leading consultancy firms and their Change Team is the fastest-growing in the business.
Due to expansion, they need experienced PMOs to support their clients' change programmes. They provide mobile, flexible and skilled resources to undertake "execution-type" work in a model that is cost-effective and scalable.
Staff are typically engaged on a "team-extension" basis; working remotely. They can be fully integrated into the clients' teams, trained on their systems, or be deployed using another model if preferred.
They are looking for people with PMO experience from across multiple sectors such as Financial Services, Technology, IT, Utilities, Banking, Insurance, and Pharmaceuticals.
As a PMO, responsibilities will include:
- Working directly with internal stakeholders and external clients to ensure effective project delivery.
- Development and maintenance of project plans.
- Preparation of project reports including status reports, RAID logs and project dashboards, as well as tracking and analysis of budgetary information across full project portfolios.
- Production of presentations and excel-based Management Information (MI) for senior management/stakeholders.
- Identifying risks, issues and dependencies, and then acting accordingly.
- Utilising appropriate and repeatable technology solutions to support high-quality, efficient outcomes.
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree-level and have relevant experience as a PMO or Project Manager.
A bonus would be to have a professional qualification such as PRINCE2, APMP, PMP, Agile, or Scrum.
Our Client is an inclusive culture where diversity is key. This role may involve some travelling across the UK according to the needs of the client.
Salary/pay rate is dependant on experience.