£45,000 + bonus
Are you an experienced Production Manager, ideally from a Drinks or FMCG background?
Our client is one of the UK's fastest growing drinks companies. Their clients include 5-star hotels and restaurant groups, and upmarket retailers. Their growth has been assisted by major company investment by high profile celebrities and major players in the FMCG sector. They now want to ramp up the international expansion and want a top-notch Production Manager to become a key part of the overall strategy.
This is a key role and will streamline the company's production chain and drive improvements at every level.
- Planning and organising production schedules.
- Assessing project and resource requirements.
- Estimating, negotiating, and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers.
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met.
- Determining quality control standards.
- Overseeing production processes.
- Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary.
- Selecting, ordering, and purchasing materials.
- Organising the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment.
- Liaising with buyers and marketing and sales staff.
- Supervising the work of junior staff.
As this is a company in a huge growth phase, you should be confident working flexibly and be used to driving change.
The ideal candidate will flourish with the challenge of start-up production, supply chain ,and quality assurance.
Strong communication skills are essential.