3-month Fixed-Term Contract
Our client is a fast growing, investor-backed, e-commerce Company located in London. They are looking for a Production Coordinator to join their team for a 3-month fixed term contract. They specialise in designer accessories, fashion, footwear, homeware, and lifestyle flash sales.
- Schedule and coordinate flow of work from studio, buying/admin teams to outsourced retouchers.
- Confer with department supervisors to meet image delivery deadlines.
- Provide photographers and buying team with feedback and reject images that do not meet company standards.
- Quality control from outsourced retouching - checking imagery for crops, guidelines, and consistency inline with in-house guidelines.
- Daily upload of images to the website.
- Identify missing images and errors and resolve them promptly by communicating across the business.
- Manage file structure and archive image assets to server.
- Be aware of business priorities and adapting workflow to changing business needs.
- Escalate any standards or deadlines at risk to team leader.
- Compile monthly count of images from outsourcers.
Additional responsibilities as needed:
- Retouch product images or ad hoc editorial images.
- Able to work well as part of a team in a highly pressurized environment.
- Proven ability to work to stringent deadlines and exceptional organisational ability and eye for detail.
- Proactive and able to show initiative to constantly improve the production workflow.