Monday to Friday
Are you a natural problem-solver and superb communicator with the desire to gain experience in procurement? This is a unique remote-working opportunity which will have full support/training as well as the opportunity to work on European procurement projects.
Our client works with governments to provide Visa and Consular Services on behalf of travellers and citizens. Present in 90 countries, the organisation operates 150 Visa application centres and handles over 4 million Via applications every year. Our parent company is the global leader in customer experience management.
We are looking for a candidate who, ideally, has some experience in procurement and/or supplier/vendor management who wants to work in a hands-on global role, supported by a fabulous manager and mentor. The ideal candidate will bring good negotiation and communication skills; an enthusiasm to learn and competency with Excel/Word.
- Leads procurement projects–engaging with all areas of the business and vendors to successfully deliver on schedule.
- Supports projects/programs in identification and engagement with 3rd party service providers and vendors.
- Supports the development of 3 party risk management and mitigation.
- Collaborates with all areas of the business to ensure vendors and strategic partners are effectively managed and contracts are consistent with expected deliveries.
- Supports contract negotiation and co-ordinates the review and approval processes for vendors, service providers, and strategic partners.
- Drives ongoing process improvements.
- Assists in establishing vendor SLA and metrics scorecards including quality measures.
- Supports the creation of appropriate contractual objectives, deliverables, and KPI's for all strategic partners.
- Acts as a central contact-point for assigned strategic partners and contractors.
The salary will be dependent upon experience.